I can't update my firmware
Your Ping device uses firmware to run. The Ping firmware is a special piece of software that we are constantly working on improving to make your device work better. For instructions on how to update it, please click here.
If you have been following those instructions:
- Launch the app.
- Tap the menu icon in the top LEFT of the devices screen
- At the bottom right, tap Update Firmware
- Move ONE device near your phone. Move the rest more than 40 feet away
- Tap SCAN
- If should find your device next to your phone with a pretty high RSSI (> -40)
- Tap SELECT for that device
It may take a few minutes so let it run. After that you should be all set.