No! While Ping does use the same cellular network that cell phones use, the data plans are built into the device so you don't need to do anything else. Once you get Ping, you simply activate it with our free mobile app and you are ready to go.
Articles in this section
- Is the annual renewal fee per device?
- Can I use my own SIM card or data plan?
- What is Ping?
- Why should we use it?
- Who created it?
- Where can we buy it?
- Why are you crowdfunding?
- What do we get when we order?
- How much does it cost and when do I pay?
- Do I need a "data plan" to use Ping?