Ping comes in one size, which is slightly larger than a quarter and slightly thicker than a phone. It's not a "wearable" in the truest sense, but a lifestyle device that you can grab and go, or stick somewhere and forget about it until you need it.
Articles in this section
- Is the Lifetime Data Plan still available?
- Does Ping make a sound or noise when locating?
- Do you offer a centralized "Dashboard" of all my devices?
- Do you offer an API or SDK?
- How accurate is Ping?
- Is it comfortable / attractive / discreet?
- What features are available?
- What colors do you offer?
- What sizes do you offer?