Unlike our competitors, Ping measures its battery life in months. Ping uses Bluetooth, GPS, and Cellular to give you incredibly advanced and accurate location. In addition, Ping uses a combination of satellites to help maximize its ability to be located quickly and accurately, as well as a massive database of indoor mapping data to help pinpoint the device indoors. This data is constantly being updated as more and more people using Ping around the world.
Articles in this section
- Where is it manufactured?
- Is it waterproof?
- How does it integrate with other connected devices?
- Will there be updates to it in the future?
- What kind of sensors are you using?
- How does it work?
- What are the dimensions and weight?
- What is the battery life? Hours of continuous use? How to charge?
- What is the uniqueness of the technology?