Ping uses Low Energy Bluetooth to connect to your phone for easy management of your devices. Ping uses cellular service and GPS to obtain location data and transmit it to your phone wirelessly.
Articles in this section
- Where is it manufactured?
- Is it waterproof?
- How does it integrate with other connected devices?
- Will there be updates to it in the future?
- What kind of sensors are you using?
- How does it work?
- What are the dimensions and weight?
- What is the battery life? Hours of continuous use? How to charge?
- What is the uniqueness of the technology?