Ping is IP67 rated waterproof, meaning it can be submerged up to one meter for 30 minutes without issue, and also designed to be incredibly durable.
Articles in this section
- Where is it manufactured?
- Is it waterproof?
- How does it integrate with other connected devices?
- Will there be updates to it in the future?
- What kind of sensors are you using?
- How does it work?
- What are the dimensions and weight?
- What is the battery life? Hours of continuous use? How to charge?
- What is the uniqueness of the technology?