While the technology behind Ping is developed and tested, there are many factors that go into delivering a final device to your doorstep, many outside of our control, such as time requirements for certifications, components from chip manufacturers, problems that may arise from international political situations, etc. We will do everything in our power to meet our committments, but as with any new consumer device, there is always a risk that a situation outside our control will occure that would prevent us from delivering your purchase.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my shipping address?
- When does shipping begin?
- Can I get an extra clip and in other colors?
- When can I order the accessory pack?
- What are the risks & challenges of getting the device today?
- Do I have to pay VAT / GST?
- I'm interested in a distribution partnership.
- How much is shipping?
- Where does it ship?