If you are having issues with your device and have been asked to send a log to technical support, please follow the following steps:
- If you are having connectivity issues, make sure you are physically in the area you were having issues before sending your logs to technical support so that your current location can be checked by tech support for cellular coverage when we receive the logs.
- Make sure you are connected over Bluetooth to your device. You will know this if you see the orange Bluetooth icon next to your device on the My Devices screen.
- Tap on that device.
- Select the gear icon in the top right of the device screen.
- Select "Advanced Settings" from the menu.
- Scroll down and tap on the "Send logs to technical support button"
That's it. Your logs will be sent to tech support to review for issues. You will also receive an email asking for more details on the issue you are having. Please reply to that email so that we can best assist you with your problem.